A strong planning process is the optimal way to create a more financially secure plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your needs now, and that plans for the future, in a tax efficient manner. It is my goal to assist you to build a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
I have established a process to do this that is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. A plan should help ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan should also aim to build the maximum it can via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose only the right financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Security Planning?
Financial security planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to pursue short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
As a Financial Advisor, I will work with you to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
The first step to pursuing your financial goals is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement or minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits
For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, always consult with a tax or legal advisor. Neither Summit Brokerage Services, Inc., nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.